Chicago parents are lucky to have many early childhood education options. Here is what makes Spark Montessori unique:
- We are committed to providing an Authentic Montessori program that meets the needs of a Modern Family.
- We are committed to integrating a robust Outdoor program that immerses urban children in nature each day.
- Every program at Spark is bilingual in Spanish and English. Children entering into our Toddler program will begin to build their understanding of the Spanish language through daily interactions with one of their teachers and then continue onto the Primary program where the children begin to receive lessons in Spanish during the work cycle.
- Our leadership team has decades of experience implementing the Montessori Method at both established schools locally and across multiple countries and languages.
- Our vision is to validate the authenticity of our program by pursuing accreditation through the American Montessori Society.
- As local parents of young children ourselves, we emphasize creating opportunities to build a sense of community among our families, our staff, and the broader neighborhood through hosting educational and social events.
- We are passionate about helping to educate parents and the broader public on both the principles of high fidelity Montessori and how modern research on the development of the human brain supports these practices.
- And finally, we value open dialogue and collaboration across all parties so that we may each grow in our journey as parents and educators of children together.